Epoxy wax EPOXY ONE DEEP POUR
Epoxy One resin is a premium grade epoxy resin produced in Estonia.
The highest quality and purest raw materials are used in production. Epoxy One has a very low viscosity, which ensures that air bubbles are quickly vented after mixing. The pure, high quality raw materials provide crystal clear, long lasting transparency.Project sales
The highest quality and purest raw materials are used in production.
Epoxy One resin is a premium grade epoxy resin produced in Estonia. The highest quality and purest raw materials are used in the production. Epoxy One has a very low viscosity, which ensures rapid venting of air bubbles after mixing. The pure and high quality raw materials provide crystal clear and durable transparency. The maximum amount of HALS and UV stabilizers are added to protect against yellowing. Thanks to the highest UV protection, it can be used almost anywhere. The Epoxy One resin system is tuned for easy 2:1 use (100g resin : 50g hardener).
Deep casting crystal clear epoxy resin, for casting without air bubbles. Low viscosity, very low odour, self-leveling, naturally ventilates bubbles and heat resistant up to +65°C.
Can be poured up to 100 mm thick using up to 10kg of epoxy. For larger casts, the height should be reduced.
Epoxy that has been in cold transit may crystallise!
Resin crystallisation is a common phenomenon. It does not make the resonance worse or cloudier. The purer the resin, the more common the crystallisation.
Crystals can be eliminated by increasing the temperature of the resin to about 50-65°C until all crystals have disappeared. We recommend placing the package in a hot water bath (approx. 50-65°C), but be careful to seal the package tightly so that the water cannot come into contact with the resin. Check the resin after 10 minutes, 20 minutes, 30 minutes and 1 hour. Normally, it takes only 20-40 minutes to remove crystals and make the resin completely transparent. Note that this will not damage the epoxy or affect its properties. It will also not petrify as you have not yet mixed the material with the hardener.
Allow the resin to cool to room temperature, then resume normal use.
- Weights: 100g resin / 50g hardener
- Working time (processing time): approx. 18h at 20°C.
- Start of curing (gelation) approx. 12 hours (depending on temperature)
- Final strength approx. 72 hours (depending on temperature)
- The optimum working temperature for large casts (river boards, window sills, etc. 10+ kg cast volume) is 18-20°C , the best is 15-16°C.
- Mix the components epoxy resin (component A) and hardener (component B) according to the weights indicated on the package. Epoxy ONE has a 100:50 weight ratio, i.e. 50 g of hardener must be added to 100 g of resin. Mix thoroughly for 3-5min until the epoxy is uniformly clear. 99% of failed projects are due to insufficient mixing.
- Before pouring the mixed epoxy into the mould, you can allow the mixture to stand for a few minutes so that most of the bubbles will vent naturally. Carefully pour the mixed epoxy into the mould. If necessary, heat the surface with a torch to get rid of any bubbles that have formed on the surface. This can be repeated as necessary until gelation.
- For optimum results, the resin should only be mixed at room temperature.
If the resin and hardener are too cold (below 5 °C), the hardening process may be slowed or even stopped.
- The golden rule for epoxy cost is 1kg = 1mm = 1m2
- Always wear personal protective equipment when working with epoxy.
If you're not sure which epoxy you need, contact us and we'll help you find out.
Solidified epoxy has a strength class of 80 Shore D , DIN ISO7619-1.
- H302 Harmful if swallowed.
- H314 Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H315 Causes skin irritation.
- H317 May cause allergic reactions to your skin.
- H319 Causes severe eye irritation.
- H411 Toxic to aquatic organisms, long-lasting.
- H412 Harmful to aquatic organisms, long-lasting.